HIS establishes goals and develops strategies that produce measurable results in all guest performance categories.
We provide our customers, investors, and owners monthly reports that reflect each properties performance in terms of industry averages, competitive set, revenue achievement, cost analysis, and guest satisfaction. Our teams have been honored with many prestigious industry and community awards. We are proud of all our team's sincere desire to understand and improve upon the delivery of truly exceptional hospitality.
Hotel Management | We manage your property from an owner’s perspective, expertly overseeing every detail and consistently meeting and exceeding your expectations as an owner and stakeholder.
Over the past three decades, we have acquired a diverse portfolio of management contracts comprised of hotels, resorts, conference centers, wedding venues, golf courses, and restaurants. In each case, we bring our dedicated team, commitment to quality, and focus on the bottom line to ensure your property offers guests unrivaled hospitality and investors receive solid, sustained returns.
Our hotel management services offer you many advantages including:
- Sales and marketing support
- Electronic marketing programs including website design, search engine optimization, internet campaigns, email programs, pay per click advertising, messaging on-line, Internet channel and database management.
- Detailed revenue management strategies and analysis
- Employee training in brand and performance standards
- Operations and human resources oversight
Design, Development & Construction | Our extensive involvement in design, construction, and pre-opening services for hotels, resorts, conference centers, and golf courses makes us an ideal partner for your next project.
Revenue Management | From tracking revenue across every department to cost modeling and strengthening yields from all revenue sources, we use state-of-the-art revenue management systems to ensure top performance of your properties.
Feasibility Studies | Make the best-informed decisions for your investment properties with our comprehensive feasibility studies that provide you with a full financial analysis of a proposed or existing hotel, resort, conference center, or golf course.
Culinary Expertise | Bringing our culinary expertise to your property ensures an amazing experience that goes beyond a typical hotel or resort meal.
Asset Management | Our years of experience in the hospitality industry and successful track record give us unique and powerful insight into overseeing the management of your hotel investments.
Sales & Marketing Support | Our comprehensive sales and marketing support positions your property for success.
We deliver solid, measurable results—maximizing exposure and revenue through traditional sales and marketing practices in conjunction with online and digital marketing.
Each property we manage is unique; we build a custom business strategy and marketing plan specifically tailored to your property. From public relations to online campaigns and websites to print advertising and sales personnel training, we put the parameters in place to ensure your property excels in the marketplace.
Comp set comparison
Market trending analysis
Hotel and resort direct selling
Sales training and development
Comprehensive marketing plans
Cross-channel digital marketing
Hospitality Consulting | In addition to our expert management capabilities, we also have extensive experience in providing consulting for a wide range of hospitality industry services.
We are qualified in United States Bankruptcy Court as a hospitality expert in:
- Duration and feasibility of a bankruptcy plan
- Calculation, use and forcasting of a Capitalization Rate
- Calculation of interest rate under “Till” (U.S. Supreme Court Till v. SCS Credit Corp., 541 U.S. 465, 480 (2004).
- Assessment of risk factors; circumstances of the estate, nature of the security, duration and feasibility of the reorganization plan, determination of efficient financing markets.
- Other Real Estate Owned (REO) Management – Foreclosure or deed in lieu of foreclosure management services.
- Receivership – Acting as court appointed receiver.
- Feasibility Studies – Provides a full financial analysis of a proposed or existing hotel, conference center, or golf course.
- Hotel Turnaround or Troubleshooting on all Hotel, Food and Beverage, Conference Center, and Golf Course Operations
- Buy / Sell or Best Use Analysis – Will determine the potential profitability of a property for decision making purposes and to maximize owner resources.
- Asset Management – Developing a plan for achieving the strategies and financial goals of a property as well as the supervision of the entity’s assets and current management.
- Debt Restructuring Assistance to both Mortgagor and Mortgagee – Financial analysis to provide the ideal balance of debt, equity, restructure, or forbearance of a project.
- Expert Witness – Able to provide testimony covering a wide spectrum of hospitality industry issues.
- Development – Provide assistance and advice in any project development process, and specifically specializing in the revitalization of historically significant sites.
- Architectural Design Assistance – Design analysis to reposition, revitalize, or create an ideal property for its market segment.